This week’s meeting was led by Dan Andersson, LEO CEO. He started with a look at the Directors programme, LEO Gold, the Digital Market Service (DMS), LEOxChange and the latest news coverage. This was followed by an update on forthcoming events.
The Leaders’ Summit will be held in UK in September 2018. You still have time to qualify. You must recruit a new Member between 17th November 2017 and midnight, server time, on 30 April 2018 and turn them into an Associate by midnight, server time, on 30 April 2018.
The Directors Programme is an award to recompense active and loyal Members who invest in the LEO business and do not have interests elsewhere. We need to be formal about this reward so a new contract will be sent out by email very soon. To be considered for the Directors programme bonus scheme, Members will need to sign it and send it back to us before we can distribute any reward.
The combination of the entry level 1 month Gold Pack and the Digital Market Service is also a great way to build your business. The content of these two product offerings is such great value that you cannot fail to impress your contacts. These two make it so easy to build up your network very quickly. This is the perfect up-sell opportunity.
The VERY FIRST LEO Gold Limited Edition Collector’s Item will be first viewed at our Global Annual Conference in Mauritius. Those who purchase the gold coin and are going to Mauritius will be able to receive it first at the event. For everyone else who has purchased it, this will be shipped from our UK distribution centre. Remember that you need to have bought a LEO Gold pack in order to be enrolled into the LEO Gold compensation plan. LEO Gold is operated by LEO Gold Vault, a separate company (which is why you need a separate KYC).
* This is a visual representation only. The final design may change.
LEO Gold Call to Action
- Purchase your own LEO Gold Pack
- Revisit your list and make calls
- Introduce 2 new personal team Members to LEO Gold
- Help your LEO team to purchase a LEO Gold Pack
- Signup to ‘AutoSave’ when it launches
- Attend the first LEO GOLD Live Seminar Tour
Note that you must have bought a LEO Gold pack yourself in order to be able to get the training and accreditation to allow you to sell the AutoSave product and be enrolled in that compensation plan. Unless you have a LEO Gold pack you will only qualify for the normal LEO compensation plan and not be able to take advantage of the LEO Gold compensation plan for LEO Gold Packs and for AutoSave.
The Digital Market Service (DMS) is a full service, renting mining power for 12 months in return for earnings in Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) paid monthly, plus the potential benefit from increased value of Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) over time. Purchase a DMS in April and the service will start 1 July with reward due on 31 July 2018. In March the reward worked out to be £140. It has a great value proposition to help you recruit. The value proposition is very strong and you should be able to remove all the objections very easily.
Information is a key component of any trading strategy. Do you buy, sell or hold your position? You need good information to make a good decision. The new Charting tool in LEOxChange can be found in the Trade History menu. The chart tool used is TradingView, which is used in HitBTC, BitFinex, Huobi, KuCoin, Kraken and many more. You are now able to use advanced chart analysis on LEOcoin pairs and have numerous tools and indicators in addition to the ones above. With the styling features you can create and save your favoured charts and present the data in the style and colours you prefer.
While there is no shame in being shy, it can be a setback when your sales success depends on you networking effectively. However, this need not hold you back, as there are plenty of ways to play to your strengths and with a little planning, you could find that being reserved is a positive plus and you can turn your aptitudes to your advantage. Networking for introverts provides 5 tips.
- Researching the attendees and preparing some opening gambits will get you off on the right foot.
- Have a standard ‘opener’ that encourages others to talk about themselves and use the ARE technique – and make eye contact.
- Just to be yourself. As an introvert, you spend less time talking and are a good listener, which is a valuable skill for networking.
- Your chance to shine, have a planned response which puts across your reason for being there.
- For maximum impact, get in touch while your acquaintance remembers you. A polite follow-up will be welcomed.
First of the LEO Momentum Tour events in Africa will be in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, on Saturday, 26 May. Dan Andersson, LEO CEO, and Andy Hansen, LEO Training and Sales Consultant, will discuss the huge success of the LEO Digital Market Service, the latest plans we have for LEO in 2018 and 2019, and provide an exclusive first look at the future plans for LEOcoin. Tickets cost just £10! This will give you full access to the entire day. For more information, please contact events@WelcometoLEO.com and watch the video
Our second event in Africa will be on Sunday, 27 May, in Yaoundé, Cameroun. Dan Andersson, LEO CEO, and Andy Hansen, LEO Training and Sales Consultant, will discuss the huge success of the LEO Digital Market Service, the latest plans we have for LEO in 2018 and 2019, and provide an exclusive first look at the future plans for LEOcoin. Tickets cost just £10! This will give you full access to the entire day. For more information, please contact events@WelcometoLEO.com and watch the video
The LEO Mauritius Carnival website has been updated with the latest information on what to do to make your arrival a great experience. Make sure you check out the web site for the agenda, activities and what to wear, as well as checking your emails for the latest updates!
At LEO, we really love to celebrate the achievements of our Members. Achieving the LEO Executive Rank is the first milestone in LEO, and what better way to celebrate this than by joining our future Leaders at the TOP OF THE WORLD! Watch the video of Dan Andersson, LEO CEO, and Mihir Magudia, Global Director of External Relations, as they took our new LEO Executives to discover Kathmandu and to Mount Everest, one of the seven wonders of the world. Look at the testimonials. Use them to inspire you and help you reach Executive by 30 June 2018 and join us in Morocco for the LEO Executive Trip October 2018!!
Call to Action
- Leaders summit – recruit and support a new Member to reach Associate by 30 April to qualify
- Remember that you need to have bought a LEO Gold pack in order to be enrolled into the LEO Gold compensation plan and to be trained and licensed to sell AutoSave.
- Use the Digital Market Service to recruit and earn. We cannot promise the level of reward, but we have got off to a great start.Buy in April and the reward will be due on 31 July 2018.
- Join us in Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Yaounde, Cameroon. Invite your team and guests. Use these fabulous events to develop your business in Africa. Get a message to your contacts and ask what availability they have to attend.